Caerphilly Community Hub
Find support at Autistic Minds Caerphilly Community Hub
At Autistic Minds, we believe that everyone has the potential to create a better life for themselves, and with the right support and resources this can be achieved.
The Autistic Minds Caerphilly Community Hub supports individuals with a formal autism diagnosis as well as those awaiting diagnosis.
We offer a range of charitable services and local groups with a focus on developing Skills, Support and Socialising.
- Employability skills drop-in sessions at the Hub provides support to autistic adults looking for employment
- Spotlight sessions vary week on week and include: first aid and financial advice
- Pathways to The Autistic Minds 8-week Employment Programme, run in conjunction with local Job Centres
- Direct support for individuals via phone line, e-mails, 1-2-1 meetings and support groups
- The Hub is a safe space for the community to learn more about autistic life as well as building peer to peer support networks and hearing from relevant guest speakers
- Our Groups for Autistic Adults, Parents of Autistic Children, LGBTQ+ support groups meet online fortnightly
- We run social groups for autistic adults at the hub and virtually for autistic adults, helping to increase confidence, and reduce social anxiety
- The timetable changes every quarter and sessions include an art group, creative writing and gaming groups
Visit The Autistic Minds Caerphilly Community Hub at:
4A Market Street, Caerphilly, CF83 1NX.
(We are opposite Caerphilly Castle and located next to Brinsons Estate Agents.)