At Autistic Minds , we believe that everyone has the potential to create a better and more independent life for themselves.
With your generosity and support autistic people will be empowered to:
- Move closer to paid employment or volunteering through our specialist employment programmes,
- Challenge societies perceptions of autism by carrying out community talks and training,
- Form friendships and gain support through our Help Hub and community drop-ins,
- Access helpful information and resources through our online directory,
- Develop skills and a meaningful career through our social enterprises
Autistic Minds supports the autistic community in a unique way because we ARE the autistic community! 80% of our staff are autistic, meaning that all of our services are designed and delivered by a team with lived-experience of autism and all the benefits and challenges that it brings.
Our vision is a society where autistic people are accepted as equals and form an integral part of their communities, pursuing their ambitions, being as independent as possible and having a life which they enjoy waking up to each day.
With YOUR support this vision can become reality!